This section presents answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that are made to the Government Housing Division within the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey.

Common Government Housing Enquiries

  • How to Apply for a Public Service Rental

    1. Application Form (Form 21) endorsed by HRM and approved by PS
    2. Application received by Government Housing Division (GHD), undergoes compliance check - Form returned to Ministry if compliance not done
    3. Once compliance is done, Inspection is carried out on property and rental valuation is conducted
    4. Rental amount is approved by GHD
    5. GHD processes Tenancy Agreement
    6. Tenancy Agreement is issued to parties for signing
    7. Director signs off Tenancy Agreement and returns copies to parties concerned
    8. Respective Ministry raises payment and forwarded to GHD
    9. Payment is endorsed by GHD and forwarded to Finance
  • 1