Make your enquiry with the customer service counter, and officers will give you an application form for “conversion”. The application and map attached will then be forwarded to the TOL officer to assess, and to report to the Land Board. It is then up to the Land Board to decide whether to approve the application. The enquirer must also pay any outstanding arrears, and provide a proper postal address for correspondence.