Honiara and Provincial Town and Country Planning Boards are responsible for considering and approving applications for developments in Control of Development Areas around Solomon Islands. Enquiries should therefore be made with the relevant provincial government or Honiara City Council as relevant. More information on the Honiara process can be found at http://www.honiaracitycouncil.com/rates-business-and-development/building-development-in-honiara/how-to-build-in-honiara/